Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ditto from Columbus Ohio. Mine is Rosso Competizione with sport package. Only car I've been this emotional about was my first one at age 17, old beat up VW beetle but it was all mine! Never imagined I would own something as nice as this Giulia.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Just got my Giulia TI Sport package Black on Black last week and I am loving it! This is my first Alfa and I am blown away by the performance and styling of the Giulia!
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

You're in for treat with your new Alfa! I can guarantee it.

My dad's an old Alfa guy. I've got quite a few miles on his old 1972 Alfa Romeo GTV. My 4C is my first Alfa and now we have a Giulia Ti on order. There's nothing quite like an Alfa.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in OC too. Will be market for Giulia Ti in a few months. Where did you buy from? How was your experience?
I went to the City of Industry dealer first and test drove the Q4. I only wanted black exterior with black interior but they didn't have it. I waited for over a month and they were not able to get that combination in so I browsed the new inventory on the Alfa site and saw that Champion in Downey had what I was looking for. I called them and they sent me text pictures of the vehicle on the lot. It was about 6:30pm and I asked if I could still come in to purchase and they said sure you can we don't close till 10pm! I was at the dealership by 8pm. Took another test drive with the rwd TI and decided to purchase it that day. I was driving away in my new Giulia at midnight!

I drove it straight home and in the morning I discovered that the front passenger side rim had two gashes in it. It looks like someone hit a curb. I texted the sales person that was helping me last night and he told me he would talk to his manager about what we could do. The manager suggested that he could get it fixed at no charge, but I didn't feel comfortable with just a repair and asked if they could replace it with a new rim. The next day the sales person sent me a text picture with the invoice for a new rim free of charge. It made the empty feeling of having a gash on my rim instantly go away. Great customer service! It will take 2 weeks for them to receive the new rim and at that point I can go in and have them put the new rim on.

I attached a couple of pictures of the damage to the rim.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts