Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just took delivery of my 2018 Giulia yesterday, love it so far, I’m planning to delete the muffler and do a drop in air filter soon (maybe after break in period).

I see k&n still does not have a drop in filter, is there any other brand out there that offers it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the magic of the Giulia! Try Eurocompulsion on this forum, they have a really good intake system. It's in the Vendor's Deals section.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
This is what you want.

Attachments

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
I don't recognize the dealer from that angle. Where in Michigan?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
congratulations and welcome to the forum!

beautiful car!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the forum and to the magic of the Giulia! Try Eurocompulsion on this forum, they have a really good intake system. It's in the Vendor's Deals section.

How can I find them here?
What type of products do they have?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
It’s not a dealer it’s at FCA facilities (I work there)
Ah, the former Walter P. Chrysler Museum. I should've recognized it even without the sculpture.

There are suddenly a lot more Giulias and Stelvios in and around Auburn Hills. I'm pretty much guaranteed to see one or more every day during my Woodward Avenue / I-75 commute.

Reactions: TiSpdDmn

·
Registered
647 Posts
It’s not a dealer it’s at FCA facilities (I work there)
Alexvilla, would you please post your home phone number here so when we get pissed off at the dealer we can call you. i promise I won't call after midnight Pacific time.

Thanks very much! :D

·
Registered
1,776 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome, Alex! Do you know Steven Richards? He's a good buddy of mine. I'm out at CPG.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.