Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone !
Just picked up a 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport last Saturday ! I鈥檓 loving the Alfa, the handling, responsiveness, and power are really something 馃憣馃徏! Sadly on Monday someone gave me a nice bump and damaged my rear bumper 馃檭.
Looking forward to being apart of the Alfa community!

Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
Inland Empire (California)?
Id Est?
Internet Explorer?

Registered
If you are referring to IE as in inland empire CA, I have a group of SoCal Alfisti鈥檚 that cruise together every month or so. You can follow us on Instagram @socal_alfaromeos. You can also reach out to me on my Instagram @omgiulia_ and I can add you to our groups chats!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are referring to IE as in inland empire CA, I have a group of SoCal Alfisti鈥檚 that cruise together every month or so. You can follow us on Instagram @socal_alfaromeos. You can also reach out to me on my Instagram @omgiulia_ and I can add you to our groups chats!
I just started following that page recently ! I鈥檒l add you on there as well !
Thanks 馃檹馃徏

Registered
Congratulations! I remember Highway 74 has some fun twisty sections. Should be a blast to experience that with the superior handling capabilities in your new car.

Reactions: Daco96

Registered
Hey everyone !
Just picked up a 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport last Saturday ! I鈥檓 loving the Alfa, the handling, responsiveness, and power are really something 馃憣馃徏! Sadly on Monday someone gave me a nice bump and damaged my rear bumper 馃檭.
Looking forward to being apart of the Alfa community!
Welcome to the Alfa community brother! I am in Yucaipa, also in the IE. Nice ride, sorry for the bumper but can be fixed/ replaced easily.

Enjoy your new ride. Jason down there in Oside is a great guy, always there to help with any parts/services/questions鈥 He is still trying to fit in with us IE boys though.. One day Jason, one day! 馃ぃ
Happy Sunday to all.
Erdem

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the Alfa community brother! I am in Yucaipa, also in the IE. Nice ride, sorry for the bumper but can be fixed/ replaced easily.

Enjoy your new ride. Jason down there in Oside is a great guy, always there to help with any parts/services/questions鈥 He is still trying to fit in with us IE boys though.. One day Jason, one day! 馃ぃ
Happy Sunday to all.
Erdem
Thank you ! I鈥檓 grateful it wasn鈥檛 worse ! I appreciate the welcome and advice ! 馃檹馃徏馃檹馃徏

1 - 16 of 16 Posts