Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new 2017 today and already have a couple of issues sadly. The rear vents blow nothing but hot air and I have a flat in the first 100 miles. I hope today isn't a sign of things to come....

·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
414 Posts
Welcome! Where in Arkansas? I've had great luck with my 2017. No real issues for the first 10k except for a faulty headlight when it was brand new that was fixed with a new headlight under warranty.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I live in Little Rock, fortunately less than 20 minutes away from the only dealership. I don't think I would have picked one up otherwise. I have been lurking for a couple months to get an idea what to expect, so I kind of knew what I might be getting myself into. Mine is a base model, white with the sunroof, sport appearance package, Nav radio and driver assist dynamic plus.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I live in Little Rock, fortunately less than 20 minutes away from the only dealership. I don't think I would have picked one up otherwise. I have been lurking for a couple months to get an idea what to expect, so I kind of knew what I might be getting myself into. Mine is a base model, white with the sunroof, sport appearance package, Nav radio and driver assist dynamic plus.

Nice! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts