Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'll most likely be replacing my present car with a Giulia, I might as well start getting to know the folks in the forum.

I've been a long time fan of all things Alfa. Previously, I owned a 1982 Spider which I reluctantly sold about 12 years ago. About 6 years ago, I purchased a 1979 Sprint Veloce - Mille Miglia edition which I still own. I'm an active member of the North East Ohio Alfa Owners Club. Heck, I missed one meeting earlier this year and got nominated chapter president... that'll teach me a lesson!

Looking forward to chatting with you folks,
Best Regards,
John

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking Ti.

Since my first car 30 years ago, I've had white cars. This time I want some color, I just haven't decided between the three colors offered. If I was going to the dealership right now, it would be a RWD Ti in Alfa Red with the tan interior and 19" Sport package.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
sounds like a good choice. I know what you mean, my last cars have been black, silver, black and generally wouldn't have considered a red but after walking into the showroom and seeing that red... take my money! :)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

I've been to Akron many times, my wife has family there. Great place.

Be sure to check into the 'Ti Performance Package', it's the only package that includes an LSD. This includes paddle shifters and active suspension.

We have a Ti on order as (currently) that's the only way to get the limited slip diffy. Ours is Monte Carlo Blue with cream seats and light wood trim.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts