Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi and super excited to be picking up my QV this week! Hopefully today or tomorrow just waiting for the salesmen to give me a call back to schedule my pick up. Its a 2017 Silverstone Gray carbon ceramic brakes with the Dark 5 hole wheels, its a one owner with 19000 miles! I've always had BMW'S and I'm coming from a 2013 335, so this is going to be quite the upgrade, and was looking at an M3 or M4 but the looks of the Alfa drew me to it and then when I drove it it was game over just amazing. Ill get some pics up after I pick her up!

Registered
2021 Ti Sport AWD Verde Visconti
Congrats and be sure to post pics when you get her.

Registered
1980 911 SC 3.6 conversion, 08 Lotus Elise, '12 Audi S4, 03 BMW M3 Conv.
Nice. It's the one in NJ, correct? I've had my eye on that one. Looks like you pulled the trigger sooner than I.
Enjoy.

pat

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. It's the one in NJ, correct? I've had my eye on that one. Looks like you pulled the trigger sooner than I.
Enjoy.

pat
Yes that's that one! It was to nice to pass up, sorry I beat you to it. Hopefully you find one soon too.

Thanks!

Registered
@angcd3 Did you do any inspection on the car especially the CCBs? How would one tell if the pads need replacement or if the rotors are chipped/nicked which can lead to $$$ bills later on?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@angcd3 Did you do any inspection on the car especially the CCBs? How would one tell if the pads need replacement or if the rotors are chipped/nicked which can lead to $$$ bills later on?
That was one of the first things I checked on. It was inspected by the Ferrari tech and I was told that the pads where in excellent condition and the rotors where as well no chips or nicks. And I do trust them since I am not super close to the dealer my sales guy went over the entire car for me and found some curb marks on the front bumper during a virtual inspection, which where not able to be seen with out bending down, where it was scraped at some point and offered to take care of that for me with no issue or me even asking. A buddy of mine bought a car from the same dealer and highly recommends them. So I feel totally comfortable.

Registered
Congrats man. This is a car that you will always want to drive!

Reactions: angcd3

Registered
MY18 Giulia Quadrifoglio. Misano Blue with Sparco seats and carbon ceramic brakes.
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi and super excited to be picking up my QV this week! Hopefully today or tomorrow just waiting for the salesmen to give me a call back to schedule my pick up. Its a 2017 Silverstone Gray carbon ceramic brakes with the Dark 5 hole wheels, its a one owner with 19000 miles! I've always had BMW'S and I'm coming from a 2013 335, so this is going to be quite the upgrade, and was looking at an M3 or M4 but the looks of the Alfa drew me to it and then when I drove it it was game over just amazing. Ill get some pics up after I pick her up!
Congrats! I鈥檓 still getting to know my QV. 1 week in! Enjoy!

Registered
'21 Ti Sport Q4 Rosso Comp
Congrats....You'll love driving her. Im 3 weeks into mine . Still learning the car, but smiling all the way !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts