Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

New member and owner from MN

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  AlfaConvert 
#1 ·
Just bought my Giulia Friday, so on day three of ownership. It's a Monte Carlo Blue/black AWD TI sport with every option except the Bixenon headlamps. Bought it from a dealer in Kentucky and drove it home, which was a fun way to get used to all the features.

I've been looking at the Giulia for several months now and have never seen one on the road in MN. It does generate some stares, questions and compliments. I took it in for a wash this morning to get the bugs off the front and the check in guy at the carwash asked about it and said it was "beautiful." While I was waiting for it to get dried another guy came up to me and asked about it.

Looking forward to putting lots of fun miles on the car!

#3 ·
Congrats! Just FYI, although there are a few Alfas around Ann Arbor, and probably a heightened awareness of the brand in Michigan thanks to Chrysler's presence here, the questions, compliments, conversations, thumbs-up and smiles don't stop. I've been in mine since January this year, and they haven't stopped.

Have fun!

Reactions: hownowcb
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.