Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Cez from good old Miami, Florida. Just got my 2020 Alfa White Sport Nero Edizione about one week ago.

I had a Mercedes Benz CLA250 for about 3 years and loved it. I looked and looked...I was planning on staying with Mercedes Benz but looking at how the prices became inflated in the last two years and loss of value to the customer, drove me away to other options.
Took me a long search until I came across the Giulia as I never looked into Alfa Romeo before. I must say I was impressed with the balance between sport/luxury and it was very much a perfect balance for what I was looking for. Hell, very aggressive imo from the exterior and I love it.
I must admit, after the first day I was already in love with this car. The speed, response, and quick turn ability is impressive. Not forgetting, how comfortable the red leather seats are.

Married for another 3 years! :love:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
UPDATE!
Hello everyone,
I have gifted my Guilia a little something for Christmas!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car White Automotive design
I decide to add a trunk spoiler OEM. It is not carbon fiber because that is TOO expensive and I do not have anything else carbon fiber to match. I decide to go with black paint color to match my Nero package. Everything came out to be about $400 including labor!
So far I love it and my Giulia looks more badass! Here is a before and after!
I just couldn’t resist!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here’s another shot! I’m obsessed!

Also, this trunk wing weights just about right to prevent the trunk from shooting up when I open it. Real smooth!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts