Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We put on her new carbon fiber license plate holder with the Quadrifoglio logos on each side of the Alfa Romeo script. Really sharp. Next on the list is the illuminated CF door sill. I just noticed in my QV when the sun was hitting I saw a reflection from my CF hood. You actually see the CF along the dash coming from the hood edge through the bottom of the windshield. Very cool indeed. Had the car for 3 months and never noticed.

And my floor mats finally arrived from the dealer!!!! Red stitching and we have gray stitching but who cares. We have a rosso comp and the red is cool. I was getting ready to pull the plug on some aftermarket AR mats with the logos so these are cool and I can now wait to run through my factory OEMs first. Arizona is kind to floor mats so doubt they will need replacing. We don't need all weather mats.

I really want that illuminated door sill and door light.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I notice the CF though windshield on my test drive love it. Think you will love the door sills once you get them don’t think the puddle lights are necessary.
Yep I am still a little concerned about doing it myself but I am going to order and see what the instructions say. My husband is a big Lights person. Even when we pass the squad cars he says you know I don’t want those lights behind me but i really like those lights. :grin2: So actually the illuminated lights were top on our list and the door lights. The door lights are pretty cheap so why not. I couldn’t figure out why the door sills were so much until you posted. We said yep gotta get em.

Hey I am detail oriented but I didn’t test drive a QV so after finally starting to get her away from the detailers and cleaned up I am finally starting to notice the cool stuff but that is really cool that you did notice that. I did go for a quick drive today since I only have 600 miles still being tame and it is Memorial Weekend so the boys are out in spades. However. I rolled down the windows at the light and blasted out in D cut it back as soon as i hit 55 which was a blink since it was a 45 mph but the exhaust was so cool and I love the pop. The only other Mod would be the Forza controller or the Centerline guys are coming out with an exhaust system that won’t void the warranty. I just want to hear the noise. Hence Car Play I don’t care. I am too busy listening out the window. Then turned into my neighborhood and there it was those lights (this was an old impala looking cop car) caught a Cadillac. Whew. Probably not a good weekend to test the limits.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sounds like a fun drive. I don’t think I’ll be modding my exhaust love it the way it came when I want to hear more I just press the gas a little more lol. Car play don’t need it this is the only car I hardly listen to the radio in. The way the car feels and sounds is enough for me. The car really has a lot of cool features as you get to know it more you will really see what a great deal it is and how magnificent of a vehicle it really is.

Save your money and do the light yourself, now that you know where all wires are it’s a 10 min job, 15 tops. Only tool I needed was a 6”pry bar. When you get them if you have any questions PM me I’ll be happy to help. To me it really just change the feel of the car. And it’s something you will enjoy every time you get in or out.

I passed a offer on my drive 75 in a 50. Radar never went off. Knew I was done kelp checking mirrors he didn’t even hit is brakes. Got lucky on that one I never press my luck went home parked it and cleaned it up lol. Have fun be safe this holiday let me know if you need help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.