Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't need 8 hrs of sleep, SPF 30, nor a well balanced stock portfolio.......

I Do need a QV and want it now, damme it!

A cool commercial exhibiting reverse psychology......:wink2:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Did they read my mind this week. I just said that! :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
BostonDMD Sounds more like a reason not to wait for your ?18. Get a ?17 tomorrow! I had an amazing day in my Quad today. A day without driving it is a day missing pure driving joy.

On a different note: why the heck do my apostrophes always show as ? When I post using my iPhone?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess all good things are worth waiting for....
My MY18 will be unique with the light Tecnico wheels and hopefully all the first year bugs have been resolved!

I noticed your apostrophes, I thought you were trying to be different....:grin2:

·
Registered
641 Posts
I guess all good things are worth waiting for....
My MY18 will be unique with the light Tecnico wheels and hopefully all the first year bugs have been resolved!

I noticed your apostrophes, I thought you were trying to be different....
You speak the truth. Anticipation is a significant part of enjoyment. I can honestly say that my car absolutely exceeds all expectations and the actual experience justifies that anticipatory high. All said without a single apostrophe!

·
Registered
420 Posts
BostonDMD Sounds more like a reason not to wait for your ?18. Get a ?17 tomorrow! I had an amazing day in my Quad today. A day without driving it is a day missing pure driving joy.

On a different note: why the heck do my apostrophes always show as ? When I post using my iPhone?
Because it is an Apple device. Get an Android phone.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So the Italian Giulia driver has already the girl and the Ferrari motor, the Frenchman on the other hand got neither......>:)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Haha! I noticed no wind noise but that motor HAD to be Ferrari. Planar crank and glorious wail. Was it 12 or 8? Probably 12 because it sounds a lot like Derek Hill in his Dad's 250 GTO. Or it was the sound from the Movie Le Mans and the 512S.

Reactions: Papa Gallo

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Duecento Settantacinque :D

Reactions: Papa Gallo

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think it's a Swiss version of the commercial —*at the end there are prices in Swiss Francs and it says FCA Suisse.

There is a German version and it's one minute instead of 30 sec:
The shots are great, the sound is perfect... Makes me want to go out and drive :)

It's funny that instead of 'you need a diversified investments portfolio' (Swiss) the voice says 'you need three hours of sport per week' (German) :grin2:

==
edit: and there is the American version
It looks like you guys in the US need both the diversified investments portfolio
, three hours of sport and, the most important, a "low carb diet" :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts