Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the wife's lease ends in December so we have been looking for her next car. Leader in the clubhouse was an Audi A5 sportback. She mentioned last week that she wanted to look at a Dodge Charger SRT which was cool with me as I drive a Challenger Scat Pack. We went and drove one on Saturday and it turned out it wasn't for her which I pretty much knew as she has always driven imports. Anyway there was an Alpha dealer next door and I said hey let's walk over there as I wanted to see the Giulia in person not thinking she'd be interested at all (which she wasn't) but hey I'm a car guy and wanted to take a look. So we walk in and look at one tan interior wood trim (which neither of us like) and weren't overly impressed. I asked the salesman do you have anything with something other than wood and maybe a sport package and he said sure let me walk you over to the other side. We then laid eyes on the Ti, Sport package, red leather interior, etc... and were both like this is nice! He then told us that they were basically giving them away and our ears perked up. We drove it and the rest is history. Took it off the showroom floor and they delivered it today. Haven't even been home to see it yet, our salesman sent me these when he dropped it off! Looking forward to checking out the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Congrats she's a stunner! Enjoy!!

Giving them away?? LOL love salesmen, bet the monthly payments aren't <$100 which is what i'd class as a giveaway ;)

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Congrats!! You have chosen wisely!

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
"The force is strong in this one." They killed it with those red interiors! :D

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
Me too!

·
Registered
220 Posts
You may find yourself keeping the Mopar in your garage, and stealing the wifes Giulia once in a while!
Red interior did it for me as well!
Enjoy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats and awesome color combination :) I have the red interior as well without ever seeing in person (still waiting for factory delivery)..

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have the red interior, it’s really nice (ti Sport, Stromboli Gray). My car only took 6 weeks to order and have delivered.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Cool story and congrats on the purchase, super fun cars to drive and definitely beautifully styled.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts