Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here! Just wanted to say hello, we have a 2017 Giulia QV, have had her for five months now and LOVE it!! Personalized SC tag, WTFAST, because so many people have no idea what it is and say, "WTF kinda car IS that??" :laugh: I post pics on my Instagram, PilotPaulD, family and work (flying...I'm a medevac King Air 200 pilot) as well as our Giulia. My fiancé and I are getting married in a few weeks, and we have decided for our honeymoon we are going to take part in the Rally North America from 11-14 October, along the Blue Ridge Parkway from Parkersburg, WVa, to Helen, Ga. It is a fundraiser for COPS, Concerns of Police Survivors, which benefits families of fallen police officers (hence the thin blue line flag in the rear window of our Giulia). We would greatly appreciate support for our fallen officers' families in any donation amount! Link to our page is: https://cops.dojiggy.com/ng/index.cfm/17866/regPages/pledge/Alpha We are listed as Team Alpha. If anyone is interested in participating, I think there are 3 spots out of the 50 remaining, log onto our page to register, should be a great time!! Thank you!!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome. Very cool looking QV. We will drive in spirit since I live in AZ. We are a Rosso Comp but we respect all colors. There is no wrong color

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome Paul

Also a pilot here.. Fly Cirrus and Bush planes for fun! Also just got a 2017 QV few weeks ago!

Cheers
Alex

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Paul,

Welcome to the group. Pilot here to. Airbus Captain for Spirit (que the haters, but it allows me to purchase my Q.V.). It is on order hoping for delivery in October or November.

I ordered it up in Ohio and thought about doing a road trip back to Dallas instead of taking the free deliver. I was gonna spend a few nights in Charlotte and Ashville to catch up with old friends. It would be awesome it the timing worked out to take part in your rally.

I will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Andrew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.