·
Registered
2022 Alfa Giulia QV
9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
707 Posts
That's a beautiful color. Wish I could have gotten it on my "20. BTW was very similar to Champagne color of my previous "94 164LS. Another color that was only sold in US for one year.

Reactions: mmichalik

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just bought my first Giulia last week and I'm very excited to own it. Although my wife drives an Audi S5, this is a new foray for me, my other cars are air-cooled Porsche's. So you can imagine that there's a HUGE difference here for me and a very large learning curve.
I ended up buying the car for two reasons:
1) Alfa's are unique. Name brand that's been around for ever and well known to me in the "vintage" sense but modern day cars are just beautiful and not common.
2) Everyone I know who has driven one says they are a blast! And I can't argue with that.
I also like the general consensus that even when they do have issues, which seem to be few and far between, they far out weigh the sheer enjoyment that everyone gets from the car.
Any how, I thought I would share. I'm going to lurk on the sight for a few months, get to know my way around and ask questions as needed.
Mike
View attachment 126727
Gorgeous color!!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts