Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just bought my first Giulia last week and I'm very excited to own it. Although my wife drives an Audi S5, this is a new foray for me, my other cars are air-cooled Porsche's. So you can imagine that there's a HUGE difference here for me and a very large learning curve.
I ended up buying the car for two reasons:
1) Alfa's are unique. Name brand that's been around for ever and well known to me in the "vintage" sense but modern day cars are just beautiful and not common.
2) Everyone I know who has driven one says they are a blast! And I can't argue with that.
I also like the general consensus that even when they do have issues, which seem to be few and far between, they far out weigh the sheer enjoyment that everyone gets from the car.
Any how, I thought I would share. I'm going to lurk on the sight for a few months, get to know my way around and ask questions as needed.
Mike
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,742 Posts
Reactions: Glenn

·
Registered
Pirelli P Zero AR Pirelli Sottozero 3
1,882 Posts
Are you sure it's not Imola Titanium? Looks golden-gray.

Welcome either way! I just got my Giulia a few months ago.

·
Registered
Pirelli P Zero AR Pirelli Sottozero 3
1,882 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm thinking about the JB4 or RaceChip tuners, and then maybe an exhaust and rear wing from Alfa9 Supply. I have to be able to keep up with the Audi my wife drives, right? It's got 65hp more than I do right now. Got to close that gap. :)
Thats unacceptable and grounds for divorce! ;)

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 27 Posts