Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new to the forum and actively seeking a used Giulia Veloce. My name is Chris and based in the UK.
Lots of cars 2017/2018 to choose about but I am stuck with the big question. Performance pack. I can choose between a 2018 £21k 2 owner 40k miles with the performance pack, a 2018 £24k 1 owner 20k miles without it, or a 2017 21k with 20k miles again without. The latter nicer colours but the first has st 1 map at 310bhp and upgraded brakes (whatever it may mean). Milage and multiple ownership really bug me (I know i buy used but). This will be a daily driver but I am a big car enthusiast and like to drive for the fun of it. Not planning any track time on the car but have done hundreds of them when I was young and silly in my track special modified 350Z.
I would appreciate your opinions esp as to things to look for and things that go wrong on these Giulias

Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow just seeing this so, I assume you have moved forward. I have a 2018 Giulia Ti (USA). It has been an awesome vehicle. Incredible performance and NO reliability issues. The infotainment center is being replaced in a couple weeks - plenty of info on this issue in the forum. Anyway - hope you are enjoying whatever you got!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts