Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Welcome to a great car, and a great forum with a bunch of great people! Unlike a lot of other car forums with a bunch of juvenile trash talk, this forum is much classier, which of course is fitting since they are enthusiasts of a car that is much classier. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Great car and color combo :)

Reactions: GuiliatisportinLA

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum :smile2:
Congrats on the new Giulia :grin2:

Perhaps we'll see each other driving around once in a while. I daily my red 4C and my wife daily's her red Fiat 500 C. We share a blue Giulia Ti Q2 that somehow seems to get driven more than our daily drivers. We are in Venice.

If you haven't already seen it, we are hosting an open house (Barn Warming) this Saturday. Please stop by.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi All, Just got a 2018 Guilia TI sport yesterday, it’s beautiful and so fun to drive ?
Congratulations, sir!

My name's Eric, Sales Manager and Senior Technical Advisor for MADNESS Autoworks.

We produce and sell a number of performance products, accessories, and more for the Giulia - and have a shop/showroom about 25 miles south of you in the Long Beach area. 405 and Cherry ave.

I'll link you to our Giulia Store, if you haven't already come across us online.

Ray at our CA office works with most of our Alfa clients in that direction; he's a straight shooter and can help you get answers to any questiosn you might have about your new Giulia. Or feel free to reach out to me directly; I spend a lot of time in, around, and under the hood of our shop's Giulia here in Austin. Ultimately, we're about doing good for the community as a whole, whether that's mod advice, or finding you the right keychain.

Ray @ MADNESS CA - (562) 981-6800 #107 // [email protected]
Eric @ MADNESS TX - (512) 982-9393 #202 // [email protected]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts