Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Dealer in Omaha, Nebraska and rumor is they have over 80 incoming, though I heard they only have around 4 right now. I have no idea how many QVs are coming or are available , but sure they would be getting some since it is a new store?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'd say there was a recent large shipment that was released from port in the past 1-2 weeks. Cars.com nationwide inventory list of Giulias has jumped by 125 cars in the past few days (it was steady at 385-400 units, and now there is a massive jump in the past few days to 500-525 units). This is just Giulia base and Giulia Ti, QVs aren't part of these totals.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice find! Seems like among the new batch there will be RWD + Ti Performance Package (i.e. Q2 badge) like this one:
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=ZARFAECN4H7536437

Note the port of entry: no longer Baltimore so I guess the 4-port system is being used now.
Cool link, hope my local dealers (within 3 hour radius) get some more as I have been waiting for one to come along for me that wasn't 50k+... Hoping for a Giulia (Ti would be nice but base is fine if really good deal) with paddles and no sunroof! It will happen! Patience always works for me with cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
610 new Giulias on Cars.com but not one specced like the one I like. Grey ( any grey ) Ti, sport package 19x8 19 X 9 inch dark hole Wheels, Yellow Calipers, Radio with NAV, Harman Kardon, black interior. Any dealers out there in the south east if you have one like this e-mail me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
New Dealer in Omaha, Nebraska and rumor is they have over 80 incoming, though I heard they only have around 4 right now. I have no idea how many QVs are coming or are available , but sure they would be getting some since it is a new store?
Gosh, the word spreads fast! We have darn close to 80 coming for this calendar year and are really excited to be carrying the Alfa's. We still have a couple QV's available along with a good assortment of Ti 19" sport packs. Feel free to call me anytime!

Ryan Pemberton
402-968-6816
www.alfaromeousaofomaha.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.