Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still can't believe we have a new Giulia sitting at the house. Wife, with some encouragement, bought a new 2017 base Giulia. I'm afraid I'm going to need plastic surgery to remove this smile off of my face! After a few days with the car, I can confidently state that Alfa hit an out of the park, bases loaded, home run with the Giulia.

With Alfa's prior reputation of reliability issues, we would not have had the confidence to made this purchase without the information made available in this forum. So, thank you to the Forum, and those who take the time to post here.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Pics or it didn’t happen.

;)

Congrats!

·
Registered
41 Posts
He's too busy driving to take pics lol, it is a good feeling isn't it?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congrats and welcome. It is great to see all the new members of the forum and how happy they are with getting a new Giulia, Base, Ti, or QV. Really says something about how great this car is. Took mine on her first road trip over the weekend. Winter Storms, lots of snow and ice and I can't be happier how she handled it all. I have never been more confident in a car in those conditions. The AWD preformed absolutely great.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I still can't believe we have a new Giulia sitting at the house. Wife, with some encouragement, bought a new 2017 base Giulia. I'm afraid I'm going to need plastic surgery to remove this smile off of my face! After a few days with the car, I can confidently state that Alfa hit an out of the park, bases loaded, home run with the Giulia.

With Alfa's prior reputation of reliability issues, we would not have had the confidence to made this purchase without the information made available in this forum. So, thank you to the Forum, and those who take the time to post here.
So glad that you are enjoying your new ride...As a long time Alfa owner (and unabashed ALFAFANBOY) I will tell you that Alfa's are no more or less reliable than any high performance vehicle (IE - Porsche, BMW, etc)....If you don't skimp on the proper maintenance, you will find that your Alfa will give you miles and miles of smiles....As the service network is in its infancy, be wary of which dealer you select for your service...Seek out advise on this forum and you should be fine....and finally, show off to your friends and be proud of your individuality and impeccable taste !!!! D

Reactions: ybba

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have had mine home since 2/9. Wife hasn't even driven her yet. She bugs me about it but she seems very comfortable in the passenger seat. I guess we will see how long it goes before she really starts pushing me to let her drive the Giulia.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
573 Posts
You''re better off than me, Woodstk88. In my case--its her car! At least she doesn't bug me too much about driving my Jeep, lol
The only problem is that when we were picking up the Giulia she saw and really liked the Maserati Levante. Would take some serious saving to be able to afford one of those for her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts