Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from Sweden,

I am finally an Alfista since about one month ago :grin2: The car is amazing, never had this much fun driving a car.

It is a custom factory order with Vulcano black exterior, red leather interior and red calipers.
Order was placed by dealer on 2018-04-03 and it was delivered on 2018-06-14.

If you're interested in the ordering thread, click here.

Attached are some photos from delivery, picking up the car, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
beautiful car congrats!

Reactions: Prez

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you ♥

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,462 Posts
Very nice! Is that the Baltic Sea, Gulf of Bothnia, or North Sea in the background?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
What is the difference between the Giulia Veloce Ti and the Giulia Ti? Is it just called different things in different countries. I see some folks putting that badge on the US Ti's and was just curious if they are identical trims.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome- I have the same car, just wish I could get the "Veloce" badge on the American version.

·
Registered
64 Posts
What is the difference between the Giulia Veloce Ti and the Giulia Ti? Is it just called different things in different countries. I see some folks putting that badge on the US Ti's and was just curious if they are identical trims.
As far as I am aware, its has the same spec .
called a Ti in USA and Veloce in Europe, Australasia and Africa

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
The only thing that I saw on the website is that the Veloce has the Alcantara / Leather option or standard and the Ti I don't believe has Alcantara at all. I have a tendency to ask trivial questions but wondering why they did that without any difference. Maybe because it has manual standard? so they changed the name. Very thought provoking. There is always a reason or maybe it is just an Italian thing like lets call the same trims different names to mess with people who ask

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
From my understanding it's just a different name for the same thing for different markets, and Veloce means "fast" in Italian.
Even the official Alfa Romeo website URL contains "veloce-ti": http://www.alfaromeo.com/giulia/veloce-ti

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome- I have the same car, just wish I could get the "Veloce" badge on the American version.
Have you tried searching the web? I found one on eBay for example.

Reactions: Fripp64

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,462 Posts
It's actually Öresund, between Sweden and Denmark.
Thanks, I was trying to remember that name. The map I used was deficient, and I considered it an extension of the North Sea. The last time I crossed it construction of the bridge/tunnel had not yet begun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts