Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, I'm now into my first Italian Car! Very excited and hope to participate in the Forum. My new kid was pretty hard to find - it's a fully loaded Ti Sport Q2 with the caramel interior, yellow calipers and silver wheels! More pictures coming soon, when I get my walking boot off in a few weeks!!

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Very cool! Love the yellow calipers. Congrats, that's a great looking car. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: SlickySly

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
798 Posts
Welcome new Alfisti! It's about to begin... no 12 step program for we alfaholics!!!

Just had my ankle surgery today... probably no canyoning for 6 weeks, so i'm "on the wagon" crying my eyes out. 😭😭😭

specs? Q2s rock!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome new Alfisti! It's about to begin... no 12 step program for we alfaholics!!!

Just had my ankle surgery today... probably no canyoning for 6 weeks, so i'm "on the wagon" crying my eyes out. 😭😭😭
Ha ha, well I think I can make you feel better about your ankle at least - it took me about 4 months to get my car, which I picked up last Thursday....but only got to drive it about 15 -20 miles so far because I ruptured my achilles and just graduated to a walking boot! Maybe we need to set up a Zoom call and sit in our respective cars in the garage and imagine canyon driving LOL! For the time being I've got two garage queens
:oops:

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
798 Posts
what a pair... what year/model is your Porche?

I like your style, perhaps an "accident immobilized thread" while we heal. My quiver is road / cross and MTB, plus unlimited access to this 2021 manual 718 owned by a generous friend:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, has anyone chiped a Giulia Sport, 147 kw to 224 kw, 410 nm, interested to know how it changed the characteristics, having my 2019 done next week.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, has anyone chiped a Giulia Sport, 147 kw to 224 kw, 410 nm, interested to know how it changed the characteristics, having my 2019 done next week.
You'll get better responses if you post a new thread in a more appropriate sub forum.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have, but don't think I got to 224kw.

Guys who did it reckon (couldn't be measured in "D", but could in "N") the car has at least 210kw now. Also, torque measured at 420Nm.

I can absolutely feel the additional power and will keep pulling through the rev range whereas it ran out of puff after 4,000 rpm previously.

As important/impressive to me is the new sound. Larger diameter custom built twin exhaust with cat removed was installed. Sounds closer (but not quite) to a QV now. Lovely (y) ;).

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Q2, Performance Pack
2,457 Posts
Ha ha, well I think I can make you feel better about your ankle at least - it took me about 4 months to get my car, which I picked up last Thursday....but only got to drive it about 15 -20 miles so far because I ruptured my achilles and just graduated to a walking boot! Maybe we need to set up a Zoom call and sit in our respective cars in the garage and imagine canyon driving LOL! For the time being I've got two garage queens View attachment 115249 :oops:
Love love the 997. No newer than 997 for me unless it has rs in the model...

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Everyone, I'm now into my first Italian Car! Very excited and hope to participate in the Forum. My new kid was pretty hard to find - it's a fully loaded Ti Sport Q2 with the caramel interior, yellow calipers and silver wheels! More pictures coming soon, when I get my walking boot off in a few weeks!! View attachment 115244
Hey Everyone, I'm now into my first Italian Car! Very excited and hope to participate in the Forum. My new kid was pretty hard to find - it's a fully loaded Ti Sport Q2 with the caramel interior, yellow calipers and silver wheels! More pictures coming soon, when I get my walking boot off in a few weeks!! View attachment 115244
ENJOY! The yellow calipers look great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts