Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Just took delivery of a 2017 Giulia Ti sport last week. Very excited to have the car and look forward to alfa ownership. I do also work at a dealer who sells alfa romeos so I do plan to update with any latest info I can find out at the dealership level from Alfa

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Congratulations!

What color combo did you get?

Thanks

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the club of quite spirited drivers.>:)

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
Hi Everyone. Just took delivery of a 2017 Giulia Ti sport last week. Very excited to have the car and look forward to alfa ownership. I do also work at a dealer who sells alfa romeos so I do plan to update with any latest info I can find out at the dealership level from Alfa
Awesome. There seems to be quite a few forum members who are wiling to pay money to upgrade their cars to have Apple Car Play and Android Auto, but information on what is required for the upgrade (if it is possible) is not available. Since you have a 2017 and work at a dealership, maybe you are in a position to "experiment" on your car?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats!

Do you have any news on the apple carplay? do you know if it can be retrofitted? I couldn't wait any longer and ended up ordering my Giulia without it :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts