Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my fully loaded Giulia Ti RWD on Friday. Such a beautiful car and an absolute joy to drive.:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
You do not say where in Texas you are. Judging by the photographs in the southeast arc somewhere. In case you are in the DFW area, while you are breaking in the car I want you to constantly drive up and down I35W south of Fort Worth so I can see another Giulia on the road.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I'm in Houston. I have not yet seen another Giulia on the road.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice red/red you got there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Great color

Picked up my fully loaded Giulia Ti RWD on Friday. Such a beautiful car and an absolute joy to drive.:grin2:
IMO, that's the perfect color combo for the Giuilia. I love the interior color/contrast, too. Just stunning.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
You do not say where in Texas you are. Judging by the photographs in the southeast arc somewhere. In case you are in the DFW area, while you are breaking in the car I want you to constantly drive up and down I35W south of Fort Worth so I can see another Giulia on the road.
I live in uptown Dallas and have seen four “in the wild” here; and I saw a stunning MC blue one in far north Dallas.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the fold. Dont forget to say "hi" when we pass each other.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bash, I live on the West side off Alamo Ranch Parkway. I purchased mine from a dealer in Austin, Kyle Maxwell. As you know Alfa just opened in SA at the Maserati dealership. We need to have a get together with other owners in the near future.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Nice. I considered the red/red, but wasn’t sure it wasn’t too red...now I have a tiny regret, although black on black looks great because every of the tinted taillights Alfa uses.

I’ve seen more Alfa’s recently, and pulled up to a gentlemen in his brand new Giulia at a stoplight recently. Told him 10k with no issues and he was happy to hear it. See more Stelvio’s around here NE Tarrant Co/DFW area.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree.

I'm surprised we haven't seen each other yet. I live about 20 minutes outside 1604 on culebra (471). I bet we shop at the same HEB. I actually bought mine in Austin too. If you ever see a grey q2 with yellow calipers that's probably me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts