Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading the forums for a few weeks, and decided the Giulia Quadrifoglio was for me. I am the proud new owner of a 2017 Vesuvio Gray Metallic / Black/Ice. It was a one owner car traded in for a new 2018 with only 5K miles on it. My local dealer only had two others...a 2017 still untitled and a 2018, but both had the ceramic brake options and priced at 90K Msrp. Couldn't go that steep.

Will pick up the car in a few days. New tires (curb rash on the front ones) are being installed by the dealer, and they will fix those headlight washers everyone seems to be having issues with, as they are not seating correctly. And the Driver's side lumbar support didn't work, so fixing that under warranty too.

Looking forward to participating here on the forum. I'm a member of several other car forums as I have a small collection (Syclone, Grand National, S/C Marauder) of performance vehicles, so not entirely new to the performance car scene. Already contemplating the Europerform ECU mod :)

PS....my car has green stitching and was told this an uncommon option?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Green and White

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congrats!

I go back & forth on the grey color myself. Please post pics when you get a chance!

Strongville OH Alfa has a grey QV with all my must haves - dark Technico wheels, Sparco seats, carbon fiber steering wheel...just not sure about the grey.

Oh, I like the green/white stitching too, very Italian, IMO!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations....I LOVE the grey, and I think it compliments the body lines. When I swap my Ti for a Quad, I'll probably do grey myself. I am in Charlotte and just joined the AROC chapter for the Carolinas. Maybe I'll see you around.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some pics of my car

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts