Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and finally pulled the trigger on an ex demo 2021 giulia veloce. We are lucky in Australia as our veloce's come fully loaded Inc adaptive dampers, leather dash, staggered 19's an full safety packs. Only options are sunroof, stereo and paint colour. The one they had was alfa white, with both the sunroof and HK stereo. Exactly what I was after. The icing was the tan interior, probably one of last dealer delivered to Australia.

This is my 4th alfa. My history includes a 83 alfasud (1st car) an alfa 90, a 159 and now my giulia.

I have already plasti-dipped the badges and I'm planning on doing a few subtle upgrades. I'm tossing up the idea of a spoiler and mirror caps in the same colour as the wheels. Had anyone done this on a white car? Also where would I find the colour code for the wheels?

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Nero Edizione package has Dark Miron Exterior Mirror Caps that seem to be pretty close to the dark 5 hole wheel color. You might be able to order/find some.

Hard to tell from the photo but they're dark gray rather than black.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts