Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome fellow Tennessean! I probably looked at/considered that car if you got it at Harper. I was looking for tan interior and colored calipers. Enjoy! You'll love it even more as time goes on.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the greets! Yes the Lotus is also my baby, bought it new and now have >150,000 hard (lots of track) miles on it. Tons of performance improvements... installing stronger axles now. Picca, I'm glad you chose a different one :), this one was exactly what I wanted (although I didn't really need the sunroof, but not worth waiting on an order).

Reactions: FNM

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Duh your username should have gave that away lol. They're great cars but sadly I'm so bloody tall my knees would interfere with the gear stick :)

Any plans to try the Alfa on a track?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am signed up for an SCCA TrackNight event on Wednesday, but I having been doing brake upgrades to the Elise and do not yet have any confidence... have been considering the Giulia, but only have 465 miles so far :(. I'm driving it as much as I can (which may correlate to why I have not had much Elise time, hehe). I have already been looking for some RE71R tires for the Giulia, but I will probably wait for some of the "new" to wear off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.