Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Jonathan and I'm a new Giulia owner located on the front range in Colorado. I just purchased a Q4 Giulia in Rosso Monza. I'm a longtime Alfa owner and a senior member on alfabb.com, but I'm new to this forum! I also have a '74 GTV, an '85 GTV6 and a '92 164S. None of these will be sold with the Giulia acquisition though! (Probably an Audi or two and a Mercedes will go). I'd love to meet the other CO Giulia owners and maybe go enjoy some of our wonderful mountain roads.

Jonathan

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

What do you think of your new Giulia so far?

We have a Giulia Ti Q2 and a 4C. My father has a 66 GTV and a 63 Giulia Spider. Having driven all four, I've got to admit I like my 4C the most.

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
805 Posts
Hi Neighbor

welcome Jonathan!

I’m Chris located just north of Denver in Louisville. If you don’t mind, I’ll PM you ... we can see about possibly getting together.

(I think you have to get your posts up to 10 to do PMs, but I’m not sure)

Glad you’ve added to your quiver,

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome from the suburbs of Denver!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jonathon. That's an impressive list of cars that you have! My 2018 Giulia is the fist Alfa that I have ever owned and I'm loving it. The only previous Italian vehicles that I have owned were a '74 Lancia Fulvia (bought in '76) and prior to that I had two Lambretta's and one Vespa. All of these were such fun to have but were a bit misused and unappreciated in my misspent youth back in England. I still remember a great comment from a typical British cop who pulled me over for riding one of my scooters over the 30mph limit... You have to imagine the deep English accent as he said "Who do you think you are, sonny? Stirling Moss?" For the younger crowd here, Stirling Moss (quoted from Wiki) is a British former Formula One racing driver. An inductee into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, he won 212 of the 529 races he entered across several categories of competition and has been described as "the greatest driver never to win the World Championship"

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for the welcome! I snapped a little family photo at the dealership during pickup. Monza red is an interesting color, which looks almost purple when it's overcast and bright burgundy metallic when it's sunny out. I'm sure I'll be getting the car out for Alfa club drives and I'll be sure to head on over to Centerline when I can Joe!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

My name is Jonathan and I'm a new Giulia owner located on the front range in Colorado. I just purchased a Q4 Giulia in Rosso Monza. I'm a longtime Alfa owner and a senior member on alfabb.com, but I'm new to this forum! I also have a '74 GTV, an '85 GTV6 and a '92 164S. None of these will be sold with the Giulia acquisition though! (Probably an Audi or two and a Mercedes will go). I'd love to meet the other CO Giulia owners and maybe go enjoy some of our wonderful mountain roads.

Jonathan
Hi Guys, Just got bought a 2018 Giulia Q4 a 2 weeks ago. Currently in North Denver. Would love to see if you guys ever meet up? Not impressed at all with North Glenn Autonation Alfa Romeo at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.