Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed the paperwork as the Eclipse was at it's Peak, 1033am! BAM!! The Universe said **** Yes!! haha

2017 Giulia Ti / Trofeo White Tri-color / Tan interiors / 19 -inch Sport Package / Leather package / Driver Assist Static & Dynamic Plus / Sunroof / High Perf Bi-Xenon / Nav / HK

Stopped in Saturday for a quick look & fell in love!!! The interiors blew me away!!! Came from a BMW 335i with all the bells & whistles, and was not expecting this much awesomeness to bestow upon me.. haha I traded it in immediately.

They say, one should never rush into things...Obviously they haven't driven an Alfa >:):grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congratulations! I am joining the club tomorrow and I think mine is exactly like yours! Agree on the being blown away front from 1 test drive. Drove it Monday, bought it today, picking up tomorrow. Gonna be hard to sleep tonight!
John

Reactions: TiMD-Alfa

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! Looking forward to seeing another Giulia on the road around here :grin2:

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
805 Posts
Signed the paperwork as the Eclipse was at it's Peak, 1033am! BAM!! The Universe said **** Yes!! haha

2017 Giulia Ti / Trofeo White Tri-color / Tan interiors / 19 -inch Sport Package / Leather package / Driver Assist Static & Dynamic Plus / Sunroof / High Perf Bi-Xenon / Nav / HK

Stopped in Saturday for a quick look & fell in love!!! The interiors blew me away!!! Came from a BMW 335i with all the bells & whistles, and was not expecting this much awesomeness to bestow upon me.. haha I traded it in immediately.

They say, one should never rush into things...Obviously they haven't driven an Alfa >:):grin2:
do you have the Sport Performance Package, too? (LSD and Adjustable Suspension -- look for the little shock symbol in the center of the DNA switch)

You're gonna LOVE it!! Send pix of interior.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congratulations! You're gonna love driving it - Similar story for me as well just went in to "check it out" - saw that white w/5 hole wheels and was immediately sold!

Do you mind sharing some of the differences from your 335i?

·
Registered
460 Posts
"The interiors blew me away!!!"

Yeah, I just don't get people who knock the interior; I think it's one of the car's strong points, which is saying something because they are a lot of strong points. Everyone I've shown the car also loves the interior; I just can't follow the logic of the critics.

Love the white too. Looks great in pics but even better in person. Really striking. Congrats and I second the request for interior pics. A white over tan Ti Sport was among my final three choices, along with Vesuvio Gray over tan and Vulcano Black over red. Went with the black/red but wouldn't have gone wrong with any of them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations! You're gonna love driving it - Similar story for me as well just went in to "check it out" - saw that white w/5 hole wheels and was immediately sold!

Do you mind sharing some of the differences from your 335i?

My 335i was a 2014 with the M-Sport package, heads up display, premium package, tech package, Navi, Harmon Kardon, Tri-color white as well, carbon fiber interiors, and added an upgraded intercooler, charge pipe, remus exhaust, JB4 tune, and BMS intake. All in all the BMW was a fantastic car and was right on par with power of the M4 from all of the mods. Super clean car but even with all of those bells and whistles.... The Alfa blew it away in aspect of driving pleasure, breaking, cornering, craftsmanship, beauty, and overall feel of driving spirited. There was something always missing in the BMW that the Alfa has instantaneously made up for!!! Also, important note: the transmission and shifts on the Alfa are precise and crisp! I had a 8 speed paddle shift sport transmission in the BMW and it cannot compare in the slightest bit to the GIULIA!!

Also, everywhere I go, people turn their heads like crazy and ask me questions about the Alfa :grin2::nerd:>:) Every time I start the car it blows my mind away... The Beemer never did that, even from the start.

I had an e46 M3, F30 335i, and the bottom line is I'll never go back to BMW. Alfa Romeo is my new home and I'm here to stay!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a few extra pics of the exterior and interior. Had the clear 3M front bra put on to protect it from rock chips etc..

Thank you for all of the awesome vibes from everyone!! I am excited to be a part of the community!!!

:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good to see more Alfas in Scottsdale!

I haven't seen one on the road yet, but the road will be seeing mine (2018 Misano Blue Quad) when it gets here...

Once the weather cools, you'll see my 1978 Alfetta rolling around a bit, and occasionally my 1983 GTV6.

Welcome to Alfas!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.