Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up my Giulia Ti in Rossa Comp. Saturday from Jim Ellis Alfa in Atlanta. I'm from Pensacola but they are the closest dealer that had what I wanted. Drove it back home 6hrs to Pensacola, FL. I love it, everybody else thinks its "pretty." There hasn't been any in town that I've seen. I traded in a 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8L. My other toy is a DeLorean.

2 issues in 24 hours of ownership lol. I had an iced over evaporator on the way down that I fixed by just shutting the AC off for 3 minutes to let it thaw then it worked fine the rest of the trip. It was 95 degrees and 100% humidity. I also had the sunroof issue where only 1 button works. I re-calibrated it per the manual and now it is working normally. I'm 6 hrs from the dealer so I'm living dangerously with this thing and maintenance lol. I'm mechanically inclined so that helps. This forum already helped me with the sunroof issue.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome! Glad you joined. Don't worry about that 6 hours.. mine has gone in today for the first time.. for a cup holder ;)

How was the Genesis? I was in one when I got an Uber once and was impressed!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How was the Genesis? I was in one when I got an Uber once and was impressed!
I had the coupe, probably not your Uber lol. I really liked it, but it was 4.5 years old and I was ready for something a little more refined.

Usually an iced over evaporator is low freon.
I've read that too. It hasn't happened but that once, but we'll see. My commutes around town are only 15-30 min so it might not have time to rear its head again. Then it'll be cooling off here in about a month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts