Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently driving a Nissan Maxima and looking to get something different. My big question for the group how does the interior size stack up against the Maxima in size?

I am a big guy at 6'2" and 375 pounds and fit comfortable in the maxima but don't know how the space is on the Giulia?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome! Probably best to go and take a test drive and see how you works out for comfort (be warned, this sells many people) but I'm also 6ft2 and have no complaints, I find it very comfortable. It's not imo a full size sedan chassis, medium i'd say but that makes the car nimble and fun.

Let us know what you think / how it works out

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can't give you a comparison with the Maxima but you may want to skip the sunroof to get more headroom, I know I'm glad I did. As you probably already know there are a couple of seat options and you just need to find the one that works for you.

Good to have another PA member.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I am currently driving a Nissan Maxima and looking to get something different. My big question for the group how does the interior size stack up against the Maxima in size?

I am a big guy at 6'2" and 375 pounds and fit comfortable in the maxima but don't know how the space is on the Giulia?

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the Forum, from a York, PA member.
What part of PA?

Reactions: Nancyslat and TODDK

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

I think you'll find that the Giulia is roomy and comfortable. There are several interior packages with different styles of seats. The sport seats might be a bit tight, while the Lusso seats should be the most spacious. We have the Lusso interior and really like it. We did a six hundred mile day without any issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts