Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! New member from the southwest suburbs of Chicago, IL checking in. I brought home my '18 Ti Sport AWD last week from Autobarn in Evanston. I've been eyeing Giulias for a little while and finally pulled the trigger on the spec I wanted. I'm absolutely in love with the car; so glad I made the move!

I do automotive photography so will be doing a full photoshoot of the car once my windows are tinted and I get some carbon fiber, but here are a few quick photos from the day after I got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Love the Yellow Calipers. Not sure I have seen anyone post any pics of a white Giulia with yellow calipers until now.

Reactions: JuliaQ4-Nut

·
Registered
647 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Love the Yellow Calipers. Not sure I have seen anyone post any pics of a white Giulia with yellow calipers until now.
Yes, I too love the yellow calipers! Stevie Wonder wrote a song about your new Giulia.

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious

Attachments

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Great pics man! Is that using your phone or an actual real camera? Well done and welcome to forums. Keep an eye out for me, Skokie/Chicago area.

Reactions: Chipshot

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
Great pics man! Is that using your phone or an actual real camera?
I have the same question. There are apps that allow phone cameras to achieve or mimic the depth-of-field formerly consider the domain of "real" cameras.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts