Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport RWD
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just got my new exhaust system installed. It is a custom from a shop in the DFW (Texas) area known as Kinney’s Mufflers. Definitely recommend them if you’re looking for high quality work and great craftsmanship. I have them make custom quad tips as well and trim out the diffuser to create a QV look!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man, it sounds so much deeper and louder! Throaty sound coming from a turbo 4 is so satisfying. When cruising it’s not loud in the cabin and pretty much no drone at any point driving! Changing to this setup makes you realize how soft and quiet stock is

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
440 Posts
Looks awesome!! What size tips did you go with? Can you post some straight behind pics? What kind of exhaust did you go with? Axle back? Muffler delete? Performance mufflers? Resonator delete?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Hey everyone! Just got my new exhaust system installed. It is a custom from a shop in the DFW (Texas) area known as Kinney’s Mufflers. Definitely recommend them if you’re looking for high quality work and great craftsmanship. I have them make custom quad tips as well and trim out the diffuser to create a QV look!

View attachment 104117 View attachment 104118
Good choice, and they learned how from my muffler delete a few years ago. As asked above, what did you choose?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks awesome!! What size tips did you go with? Can you post some straight behind pics? What kind of exhaust did you go with? Axle back? Muffler delete? Performance mufflers? Resonator delete?
hey GottWhat, I went with their Street Demon Performance Muffler exhaust system, essentially an cat-back with performance muffler with a custom quad exhaust tip setup, so the axle back portion was modified for a quad tip, central split into 2 then to another 2 as you came closer to the tips.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and sorry! I ended up going a 3.5” setup like the quadrifoglio, fits nicely if you trim out the fake tip clip on.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,191 Posts
Stretch/crush bends. boo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts