Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I just drove by the Maserati of Arlington (on S Glebe Rd in Arlington,VA) and saw a sign that they are now an Alfa Romeo dealership. That’s great news for us in the DC area, with a dealership much closer to downtown. No need to drive to Sterling, Tyson’s Corner, or Germantown for service.

The dealership said they’ll finish their new building construction and have a brand new Service department in the Fall 2018. But their Alfa Romeo Sales is already live.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Excellent!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Interesting, I didn’t know that the Criswell service was so good. I assumed the Alfa Romeo of Washington (in Sterling) had the best service quality in the area given that they’re a Ferrari and Maserati shop.
I know from a sales perspective the dealership is self is pretty bad. I think the service was decent after talking to them but the whole dealership kind of put me off because they seemed to be a bit to high brow for their own taste.
@Cupshot and his dealership service folks are super down to earth and very friendly while still remaining knowledgeable and very informative about every aspect of the car.

·
Registered
630 Posts

Alfa Romeo of Arlington is now closed. They had a horrible reputation so good riddance to bad rubbish. So that’s now 3 local Alfa dealerships closed within the past 2 years:

• Johnson Alfa Romeo of Annapolis (MD)
  • Alfa Romeo of Washington (co-located with Ferrari and Maserati of Washington in Sterling, VA)
  • Alfa Romeo of Arlington

That leaves only Safford Alfa of Vienna (Tysons Corner) and Criswell Alfa of Germantown MD. Safford totally sucks and I’ll only ever go there to return my car at lease end. So that only leaves one capable dealer in the DC metro area of 5.5M (Criswell). Those living closer to Baltimore metro area (pop 2.8M) can visit Heritage Alfa in Owings Mill but it’s too far for me to go for service.

Love the way my Giulia looks and drives, but as always, the dealer experience and service absolutely suck and will be the brand’s downfall.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Is the Alfa dealer in Annapolis still open?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts