Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just checking out the build site today (yeh qv is 1 month time to order new...joking) but I came across this:

A SHADE OF DARKNESS

A new look for stealth. With a dark miron V Scudetto grille surround and 19-inch dark five-hole aluminum wheels, the Nero Edizione Black Package adds a touch of mystique

I don't see it as an option to order on the 2018's but maybe it is getting ready for the 2019 orders. I saw one of our forum members used vinyl to black out the GIULIA and now it looks like there a whole package. Black Giulia badge, Black mirror caps, black roof??, black V grille. Not sure I am a fan but found it interesting.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I had my emblems blacked out last year. Just added 3M Carbon fiber wrap.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I had my emblems blacked out last year. Just added 3M Carbon fiber wrap.
You were the one!!! I knew I saw that. I guess they liked your idea. I think I would prefer the wrapping rather than options. That way if your tastes you can change that back or if you go to sell they have the option. Once you order with options you are stuck with it.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You were the one!!! I knew I saw that. I guess they liked your idea. I think I would prefer the wrapping rather than options. That way if your tastes you can change that back or if you go to sell they have the option. Once you order with options you are stuck with it.
I bought new emblems and had them painted satin black.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Those are nice. I know that the "murdered out" look is all in fad, just like the dark wheels. But for this very reason, I bucked the trend, and all the marketing images with the dark wheels and near-body-color brakes and went old school, Ferrari-esque in a ful on Alfa Romeo Heritage tribute. Rosso Comp, Bright 5 holes, Ice trim, Yellow calipers. Looks a lot like the following... But you can murder it too ;)

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Those are nice. I know that the "murdered out" look is all in fad, just like the dark wheels. But for this very reason, I bucked the trend, and all the marketing images with the dark wheels and near-body-color brakes and went old school, Ferrari-esque in a ful on Alfa Romeo Heritage tribute. Rosso Comp, Bright 5 holes, Ice trim, Yellow calipers. Looks a lot like the following... But you can murder it too ;)
I almost chose between a Volcano Black and a Stromboli grey Giulia with the bright 9-holes. The black one had yellow caps and the grey one had red caps with a red interior....until I ran into the Misano Blue with dark 5-hole and yellow caps

Reactions: John_K_348
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.