Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

We wanted to share some of the new arrivals we have available on MADNESS Autoworks for the Giulia! We are constantly updating and adding to our offerings.

If you did not know about our "New Arrivals" section or have not checked it in a while, we just wanted to give you a little update and showcase some of the new products we are excited about!

As always, if you have any questions on any of the products we offer, please don't hesitate in reaching out to us directly and we will be more than happy to assist!

New Arrivals from MADNESS Autoworks

Click here to view more New Arrivals!

·
Registered
219 Posts
What are the main differences between the GoPedal Plus Bluetooth and the GoPedal with Bluetooth purchased with the MPP Stage 1? I'm asking because I purchased two MMP S1's two months ago for my Giulia and Stelvio (2.0). It looks like the app interface is different--I'm interested in 'Race' mode--possible to map this on the MPP S1 GP Bluetooth? Thanks!

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the main differences between the GoPedal Plus Bluetooth and the GoPedal with Bluetooth purchased with the MPP Stage 1? I'm asking because I purchased two MMP S1's two months ago for my Giulia and Stelvio (2.0). It looks like the app interface is different--I'm interested in 'Race' mode--possible to map this on the MPP S1 GP Bluetooth? Thanks!
Hi 614,

Thank you for the question. Be more than happy to answer that for you!

There are a couple of differences between the MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth and the MADNESS GOPedal Plus.

The main one being, on the MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth, you have the best of both worlds - meaning you can change modes and make adjustments to your GOPedal from the actual GOPedal (physical buttons) or from your smartphone (via the App), whereas on the MADNESS GOPedal Plus, it has no physical buttons and it is all done through the app.

For image reference, please see the two GOPedals below:

MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth

MADNESS GOPedal Plus:

The other difference between the two models is where the MADNESS GOPedal Plus lacks physical buttons, it makes up for it in a couple of added features / modes.

The MADNESS GOPedal Plus introduces the following modes that the MADNESS GOPedal and MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth do not have:

Limit the response from your throttle pedal so the only way your vehicle can be driven in Valet Mode is slow and gentle

Protect:
Disable your throttle pedal and you have a built in security feature that prevents someone from driving away with your vehicle.
In most cases you can start the car, but you cannot drive it anywhere since the pedal is disabled

Individual:
Set up a custom map for your spouse, child or anyone else using your vehicle. You have full control of how the throttle will work while someone else is using your vehicle

Both products offer great value and both are backed by our 30 day money back guarantee and install in minutes!

It simply comes down to which features are more appealing to the user!

We hope that clears up any confusion regarding the differences between GOPedals.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate in reaching back out to us via telephone, e-mail or through the forums!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts