Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got myself into a Montecarlo Blue/Black Giulia Ti with sport package (among other things). Last two cars were a '07 BMW 335i and a '14 BMW 328i. I'm ear to ear grin everytime I'm behind the wheel of the Giulia. Haven't felt that since the '07 BMW. Loving it so far. It has the soul I have been looking for, and which I felt was missing in the last car...

Jim

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just got myself into a Montecarlo Blue/Black Giulia Ti with sport package (among other things). Last two cars were a '07 BMW 335i and a '14 BMW 328i. I'm ear to ear grin everytime I'm behind the wheel of the Giulia. Haven't felt that since the '07 BMW. Loving it so far. It has the soul I have been looking for, and which I felt was missing in the last car...

Jim
Welcome Jim,

I, too, have the Montecarlo Blue/black leather Ti with 19" sports package. And I agree. Sometimes I drive with nowhere to go...just to drive! (and smile)

John

Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Welcome Jim. I pretty much confirmed today that I can get into a Giulia in 3 years or less. I am hoping for 6 months to a year.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

We have a MC blue Ti on order. Still waiting....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting your Giulia. Glad to hear it brings a smile to your face its definitely a car for people who like to drive. Or perhaps more people would enjoy driving if they had a car like a Giulia?

Like Racer Z my Ti is still on order although it isn't blue. I did try changing the order to blue but no changes were possible.

My current car is E46 with the ZHP package and it definitely has soul, but for me the new BMW's just don't and that's the reason I'm buying an Giulia this time around.

Alan

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Jim! Congrats... I know that feeling too. Just LOVE driving in the Alfa... good mix of "look at me" and the fantastic handling / drive! looking fwd to some pics :)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome Jim. I pretty much confirmed today that I can get into a Giulia in 3 years or less. I am hoping for 6 months to a year.
I am trying to get it done by the end of the month but realistically it's whenever my car sells ... :crying: Oh well...the wait is worth it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts