Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome!

You'll be "Audi who?" soon :D Not too long to wait, that'll soon come around! Where about's are you?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congratulations, my experience was the wait is tough particularly if your on this forum and reading about other members enjoying their Giulia's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol cheers guys! I'm fron the midlands in England.

I'm looking at the Audi now and it's a stunning looking car being a A4 Black edition Plus in Sepang Blue...what's the 2.2 Diesel engine like as this is my first ever diesel!!!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
You'll love driving it - so much more exciting than Audi cars - Even their S4 was devoid of that "passion/feeling". Fast and capable - yes, but not "fun".

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Lol cheers guys! I'm fron the midlands in England.

I'm looking at the Audi now and it's a stunning looking car being a A4 Black edition Plus in Sepang Blue...what's the 2.2 Diesel engine like as this is my first ever diesel!!!!!
Cool good to have more Brits ;D Can't comment on the Diesel as I've got the 280bhp Q4 petrol but the flipping Skoda I just had in Croatia as a hire car was creaming nearly everything (or was that my driving?) so the Alfa should be brutal :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol thank you guys!! Most welcoming!!

I was toying with the 280bhp Veloce but opted to go Speciale because I didn't like the wheels that the veloce came with and specing the Speciale wheels pushed me waaaaaaaaaaay over my budget.

What's the mpg like on that?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I too am moving over from Audi. Ready to explore the excitement of the Italian...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts