Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I've had my Giulia Ti for about a month now, am trying to keep the miles off and so far only have 1300 or so on her. It is pretty hard not wanting to drive it every single day. Love the car and thrilled to read all of your inputs and helpful hints. I've learned a ton while lurking around the forum for the last two or three months. Didn't want to join until I actually had a Giulia.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Ti.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have had my Ti for 1 month and 1600 miles. Love the ride . Drive over Santa Cruz Mtns 5 days a week for golf and the car handles terrific. Am averaging 29- 30 mpg while in N mode and not " babying " it. Got my smile on every day!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Got you beat in the low miles department. Two months and 800 miles. In my defense, I've other cars that need exercise and I've been moving stuff with my work truck that has no business in a sedan. I have to make this decision every day, which wonderful car to drive my Alfa or my other Alfa. Life is tough...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.