Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Un)Officially a new Giulia owner

As the title says...unofficially. Reason being that the vehicle has just been shipped over from Italy and is awaiting final inspection at the corporate vehicle center, so fingers crossed I will be able to finally take delivery this week after almost 4 months of waiting. Luckily during a quick visit to the corporate vehicle center I happened to notice this elegant thing under the sunlight from afar, with bright yellow calipers piercing my eyes yards away. Turns out it was mine! Glad I went with the Y-spokes; gives it a sporty yet mature vibe. Very much looking forward to the performance since as I've just transferred over from a BMW 4-series Gran Coupe; and that was a pure gentleman's car with the right amount of sportiness.

Awesome forum and hope to meet some great people on here.

2018 Giulia Ti Q4

Ti Leather Package
Ti Performance Package
And more...just can't remember them.

Reactions: a2alfaguy and JayM

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining! I think you're official if you've ordered and put a deposit down ;) It'll be worth the wait by which time it'll be good weather to enjoy! :) Might be up your way May/June time as some of my family live 15 minutes from you (nice area!)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and thanks for joining! I think you're official if you've ordered and put a deposit down ;) It'll be worth the wait by which time it'll be good weather to enjoy! :) Might be up your way May/June time as some of my family live 15 minutes from you (nice area!)
Thanks man. Nice! Maybe you shall get a couple of Giulia guys together when you do. Should be an easy task considering how many of these are running around.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
aye! If I bring the Alfa i'll definitely give a shout out, depends if the dog comes along with the rest of the family who is banned from it and has to ride in the SUV :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts