Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to share I am a first-time owner of an Alfa Romeo. I picked up a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, and I am so impressed. Words cannot appropriately express how wonderful this automobile is. I have driven mainly American sports cars for the last 20 years, but I love sports cars from all over the world. I look forward to connecting with you and sharing my passion for cars! Thank you for your tune!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both! I am located in Orange County in the city of Yorba Linda. My QV is Trofeo White (in LOVE with the paint job), and has the following:

Driver Assist Dynamic Plus Package
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop Forward Collision Warning
Lane Departure Warning
Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control Infrared Windshield
Black Seats with Red Stitching
Carbon Fiber Active Aero Front Splitter
Harman Kardon庐锔 Premium Audio System Quadrifoglio Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
19" x 8.5" 19" x 10" Dark Tecnico Wheels

I am really enjoying this car. Before this, I had a 2009 CTS-V Cadillac with 600+HP, and it gave me nearly eight great years. I was ready for a change, and the QV was one of the very few cars to get me to make a change ? I really could not be happier with the Alfa. I look forward to meeting other Alfa owners, and if there are any local shows or clubs, I would love to check them out. I have attached a few pics. No real mods just yet with exception to a carbon fiber license plate frame and matching valve stem covers.

Attachments

Registered
Congrats OP!

My Evo is white/black. Currently selling it and considering QV, CTS-V/ATS-V, GT-R for my next car.

Love your car, only would've went with Sparco seats instead, carbon fiber steering wheel too I guess.

Did you buy your 2017 QV pre-owned? Your car looks perfect, glad you're enjoying it! You did your research and made an excellent decision on a truly special car, well done!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, lowlight!

Firstly, thanks for the warm welcome and the kind note. Yes, I parted ways with my 2009 CTS-V in White Diamond Tricoat, and almost ten years later, they鈥檝e only made improvements to those awesome cars.

There is truly something to be said about these Giulia Quadrifoglio sedans. I have never enjoyed the art of driving a car so much as I do now with the Quad. It truly is tough to put into words and I do not say this for dramatic effect. While I understand and feel you on the Sparca seats, I am nearly 6鈥4鈥 and 225lbs, and I actually sat in a model first that had the Sparca seats. While I fit, they just were not quite comfortable enough given my size. The seats on my car hug and support me just perfectly. I feel like I am in the most optimal driving position sitting in the Quad. Also, it鈥檚 difficult to tell from the pic, but I did opt for the carbon fiber/suede steering wheel...I鈥檇 say that鈥檚 a must for sure. Sharp looking and gives an awesome feel.

Yes, I did buy it used and I really scored. It was originally purchased at Alfa Romeo of Anaheim Hills (J Star) and the owner traded it in on a Porsche after about 4K miles. As it turns out, the dealer who had listed the used Quad that caught my eye was only a short 15min drive to Brea from my home. All the stars really aligned on this one, so I had to make it happen.

I have done tons and tons of research. Sounds like you have a list of some amazing cars to jump into next, and you really cannot go wrong with any on your list. Keep me posted on your decision. Also, let me know if you have any existing questions on the Quad.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
Thank you both! I am located in Orange County in the city of Yorba Linda. My QV is Trofeo White (in LOVE with the paint job), and has the following:

Lane Departure Warning

I am really enjoying this car. Before this, I had a 2009 CTS-V Cadillac with 600+HP, and it gave me nearly eight great years. I was ready for a change, and the QV was one of the very few cars to get me to make a change ? I really could not be happier with the Alfa. I look forward to meeting other Alfa owners, and if there are any local shows or clubs, I would love to check them out. I have attached a few pics. No real mods just yet with exception to a carbon fiber license plate frame and matching valve stem covers.
It is stunning! Congrats!

Registered
Congrats - hope to see you around town. I'm a Giulia Sport owner in Anaheim Hills. There is another QV owner in Yorba Linda on this forum.
Best Regards and enjoy the drive.

Registered

Lane Departure Warning

Too funny. The only thing I have added so far is the same license plate cover just like yours. I LOVE IT. Great color I would have gone white but we never had a Red car and my husband was in love with Rosso Tri Coat glitters. I have the tecnicos with CCM rotors but I like the tecnico better than when I first got them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you ALL. Funny enough, my wife called me TODAY to ask if it was me at the local Starbucks here in Yorba Linda. It wasn鈥檛! Apparenrly, there is a 鈥渃ar twin鈥 out there somewhere.

BTW, so cool to see others are buying into the carbon fiber license plate cover and valve stem covers. Such a simple yet impactful upgrade to the looks...although it鈥檚 an amazing-looking car as-is.

I recently got the itch to simply look into tunes and other similar upgrades. There aren鈥檛 many out there, but it sure is fun snooping around. VF Engineering in Anaheim is currently developing a tune, and they鈥檝e put some amazing things out there over the years.

Anyways, certainly hope to run into you locals soon!

Registered
I am happy to share I am a first-time owner of an Alfa Romeo. I picked up a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, and I am so impressed. Words cannot appropriately express how wonderful this automobile is. I have driven mainly American sports cars for the last 20 years, but I love sports cars from all over the world. I look forward to connecting with you and sharing my passion for cars! Thank you for your tune!
You will be amazed at the capability of this car. Enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.