Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Sport Ti Q2 this past Monday. I’m in love! She’s the best driving car I’ve ever owned. The first car I’ve owned that truely makes
Me appreciate curves and corners.

I’ve been a Manual snob for most my life so convincing myself to pull the trigger on the giulia took some work. But, wow I’m impressed with the manual mode this thing has. It’s lightning fast and just as fun as a stick. I think the rev matching down shifts have a lot to do with it!

My only quibble would be that there’s no way to drop more than one gear at a time in manual mode. But it’s so fun regardless.

I got the Sport Ti RWD in the standard white with a red intiror. Sport Performance pack and some other bells and whistles. Couldn’t be more impressed with this thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congratulations. I'm not normally a fan of white cars, but the Giulia looks great in white.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Yep, the Giulia handling is exceptional. You got the color combo I really wanted! My partner got her Stelvio in Alfa White on red/black, and I'm envious every time I see it! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,437 Posts
Can you say doppelganger? (Though mine is AWD.)

Congrats on your excellent choice. Where are you located?

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congrats !! the first thing I did was to search up the curvy route on my routine drive and enjoy every moment of drive with Giulia. I got sport pack on base btw.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Me too!

Congrats !! the first thing I did was to search up the curvy route on my routine drive and enjoy every moment of drive with Giulia. I got sport pack on base btw.
I also got to “test” the brakes not long after getting, and the 75-0 distance is great, along with a very linear experience!

Reactions: ybba

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, I’ve been doing the same. I’ve gone out of my way to find back roads and I’ve done crazy stuff like offer to take my wife to target.

The Giulia sure does drive nicely. More smiles per gallon than anything else I’ve driven.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations! I recently purchased my Giulia and I love every second I'm behind the wheel. My only regret so far is that I didn't purchase it sooner! Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts