Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

New '19 Ti Lusso Owner

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  alfabet 
#1 · (Edited)
Monza Red 19 Ti Lusso with everything except the Rear Heated Seats (which would never get used anyway).. Awesome deal on 2019's coming off leases. Couldn't say no.

Had to drive almost 2.5 hours to find! The yellow calipers sealed the deal.

I've already removed the dealer decal. Got an appointment to get the windows tinted next week! I might get some new tires next year but I plan on keeping it all stock.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Welcome!

The first Giulia I sat in was a Lusso with Crema and light wood, and I resolved to get one at that moment.

Later, I had a Monza Lusso loaner for several days and really came to appreciate the color.

Congrats!

Reactions: Montecarlo
#8 ·
Yeah, not only do I not see a lot of Lusso models, but very rarely have I found the Lussos that have the Ti Performance Package AND the Driver Assist Dynamic Plus Package.

I wasn't sure about the Monza Red paint until I saw the yellow calipers. The unique blend told me it would be an even rarer spec and I had to get it!

#10 · (Edited)
I’ve kept mine as is. I think they complement the car luxury look pretty well, and I’m not a fan of the other styles where you’re just looking at brake parts. Puts me in the minority I’m sure, but I do think the sport style wheels are incongruous with the Lusso look.

Reactions: Montecarlo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.