Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on the new nero package for the Giulia and Stelvio? Basically includes black V in the grill, black mirror caps, black emblems on the back and black exhaust tips, as well as black wheels for the Stelvio. Definitely a sweet look for the car, but depending on price, might just make sense to go the vinyl/plastidip route. I've got a '17 Ti w/ 19" sport package and I've been contemplating doing that kind of thing anyway.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Much Ado About Nothing..

Any thoughts on the new nero package for the Giulia and Stelvio? Basically includes black V in the grill, black mirror caps, black emblems on the back and black exhaust tips, as well as black wheels for the Stelvio. Definitely a sweet look for the car, but depending on price, might just make sense to go the vinyl/plastidip route. I've got a '17 Ti w/ 19" sport package and I've been contemplating doing that kind of thing anyway.
I think the black trim is fine. I personally like that look, but I don't think it merits all the fanfare. I suspect it will be WAY overpriced. Rather do the mods myself.

Reactions: RyanC883

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
ZERO Clue.....

so I just got back from the NYIAS and of course stopped by Alfa to see the Stelvio QV....really really stunning. Much better in person than any fotos and def. more aggressive than the standard Stelvio.

So I asked the model models, about the Ring Edition QV....."the what?"...which got me the same response when asked about the new Black treatment....
the young lady hawking the Stelvio QV was well informed however...BTW no vintage Alfa eye candy this year...
overall the car show was ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts