Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have it on Black with Red interior. Not sure why you consider thar stupid. It blends in perfectly. The mirror caps have a bit more of a dark grey hue to them. But it graduates just fine and is indistinguishable unless you're right up on it. The badging, front grille, and rear and front diffusers all blend as well. It's a perfect combo. Red is gaudy and screams look at me no matter what. And on white the contrast is too extreme and makes it look aftermarket.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Think the red interior is really nice too. It's an Alfa, emocione or whatever... but it's Italian, so red interior, even if you don't like them in other cars always should get a free pass in an Alfa IMO.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I like the Nero package.

Of course, it depends on the colour of the car. On a black car, Nero is just stupid as it is not even a real black and won't look good. On Vesuvio, white or red, I find it looks good. On Misano, I wouldn't do it...
Actually looks great on Vulcano—mysterious, stealthy…

Here is my previous 2019 Stelvio Ti with the Nero — I ordered all Nero badging for my new 2022 Veloce Stelvio—same color specs; and my QV (+ OEM monochrome front and rear badging on the GTAm). I’m waiting to install after the cold and will post pics. Everyone has a different preference, to me, chrome on the MY22’s that have black wheels looks out of place. I think the chrome badging on the forged phone dials look really good.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Reactions: PCan74

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually looks great on Vulcano—mysterious, stealthy…

Here is my previous 2019 Stelvio Ti with the Nero — I ordered all Nero badging for my new 2022 Veloce Stelvio—same color specs; and my QV (+ OEM monochrome front and rear badging on the GTAm). I’m waiting to install after the cold and will post pics. Everyone has a different preference, to me, chrome on the MY22’s that have black wheels looks out of place. I think the chrome badging on the forged phone dials look really good.

View attachment 121192
View attachment 121193
Nice! I was going to take a pic of mine but was at work and it's a bit dirty from the winter weather at the moment. Perhaps tomorrow.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts