Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Very interested in picking up a new 2019 or 2020 Alfa Giulia for no more than 40k our the door. I am good with gently used (<5k miles) if it is a great deal. Got to test drive a 19 Base Giulia last week and really loved it. I have been pouring over this forum and my reliability concerns have been put to bed. Looking to purchase in next 60 days with Memorial Day my goal to have one in my garage. I have talked to the St.Pete, Brandon and Wesley Chapel dealerships. Anybody have any history with them? Or an out of state dealer that maybe is more buyer friendly? This n00b appreciates any advice/guidance!

·
Registered
2018 QV Trofeo White
91 Posts
Go to Arrigo in west Palm talk to Daniel tell him Antonio sent you

Hi folks,
Very interested in picking up a new 2019 or 2020 Alfa Giulia for no more than 40k our the door. I am good with gently used (<5k miles) if it is a great deal. Got to test drive a 19 Base Giulia last week and really loved it. I have been pouring over this forum and my reliability concerns have been put to bed. Looking to purchase in next 60 days with Memorial Day my goal to have one in my garage. I have talked to the St.Pete, Brandon and Wesley Chapel dealerships. Anybody have any history with them? Or an out of state dealer that maybe is more buyer friendly? This n00b appreciates any advice/guidance!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got ~ 20% off mine in St. Pete?

·
Registered
627 Posts
If you are ok with used, go to OFFLEASEONLY they usually have 2-4 Giulias at any given time.
Also try the Orlando dealerships. Anything south of Orlando you are dealing with dealers who do not negotiate much. Arrigo maybe if you get lucky but those guys are more interested in selling RAMs. Alfas are like their 3rd step child.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Arrigo West Palm Beach is great for service. I don't know how they are if you're looking to buy. It looked like they had a lot of inventory last week when I had the W05 upgrade done.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi folks,
Parks Alfa in Wesley Chapel are great folks, Carlos is the shop supervisor, and works with EuroCompulsion............-----St Pete Alfa/Maserati is where I purchased, I have had zero issues....service department is pretty damn good (y)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah I’m getting nothing close to that from them right now.
I am surprised that they wouldn’t be desperate right now. It is end of quarter. Pick the one you like and make your offer then let them think on it for a couple of days. That is what I did and they called me back the last day of the quarter and said I could come and get it. This was a new car. The do appear to keep less alfa inventory these days so maybe they aren’t as focused as back then. Have you checked Leasehackr.com yet to see what others are paying? Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great advice, I’ll start the full court press in mid-May, cast my net wide and see what happens. No reason I can’t get a great deal with a little patience. I’m going to check and see if I can get a few of these NOrth East dealerships to may be ship a car to me also, seems like they have a lot more volume.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys what do you think is a reasonable price I should be able to negotiate off of MSRP for a 2020 Base or Sport Giulia?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts