Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just bought a 2020 Quad with low mileage from a dealer. It didn't have an owners manual in the glove box. I've asked the dealer to get me one. I just wondered what the standard setup of owners manual was in these cars? Can anyone take a photo of theirs for me ? Is there a leather or other wallet it fits into? Is there also a service record for the car? What is the standard documentation that comes with the car ?

Many thanks if you can help.
Mike

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Hi all, I just bought a 2020 Quad with low mileage from a dealer. It didn't have an owners manual in the glove box. I've asked the dealer to get me one. I just wondered what the standard setup of owners manual was in these cars? Can anyone take a photo of theirs for me ? Is there a leather or other wallet it fits into? Is there also a service record for the car? What is the standard documentation that comes with the car ?

Mike
Check under the seats and under the floor deck of the trunk. Manuals don’t really fit very well in the glove box, so it may be stashed elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

Mike
Create an account online and download the latest copy. The paper copy in my 2018 QV had a lot of misprints.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
This is what I got, in addition to a voucher for 7-nights-6-days in Aruba all-inclusive (kidding!). Remember to ask for the folder. It's a nice one.

View attachment 112661
that was the same leather folder as my 2017 2.0L, but my 2021 came with a nylon bag :-(

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,644 Posts
Mine came in a leather pouch that is essentially a rectangle. If you picture a rectangle as having a front and back and a top and bottom, forget sides, there are 4 possible ways it can fit in the glove box, and only one of those ways actually fits

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I keep mine in the trunk, under the mat, in the foam cut-out, with my electric air pump and tire plug kit.

Reactions: wingler
1 - 11 of 11 Posts