Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a roof rack on my Giulia, I ordered on Amazon.co.uk. See pictures.

Here are links to the 3 items you need:

1. Most important:

I installed it today. Not available at any vendors I have seen on this board. I also bought the car care kit from Madness and key chain from Centerline.

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
If anyone in the US is reading this thread and would like to buy a roof rack for their giulia, I have one that I would be willing to sell. It is complete with two bike racks, and the reason I would like to sell it is because it takes two people to install, and I live alone. It's just not convenient enough for me to use on a regular basis. I ordered it from a company in the UK and had it shipped across the Atlantic, because the main adapter component specific to the giulia is not available here in the US.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
If anyone in the US is reading this thread and would like to buy a roof rack for their giulia, I have one that I would be willing to sell. It is complete with two bike racks, and the reason I would like to sell it is because it takes two people to install, and I live alone. It's just not convenient enough for me to use on a regular basis. I ordered it from a company in the UK and had it shipped across the Atlantic, because the main adapter component specific to the giulia is not available here in the US.
Still available, if so, price? Don't want the bike racks but we will see what I can do. PM pics, price, etc if you would like to

Max

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Roof rack...that's what my SUV is for.
I am not in a financial situation where I can have multiple cars right now :laugh: I am going to college next year and if I need to transport stuff, the rack will come in handy

·
Registered
271 Posts
I am not in a financial situation where I can have multiple cars right now :laugh: I am going to college next year and if I need to transport stuff, the rack will come in handy
That's fair. Rack away :grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts