Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who was behind me in the Misano Blue on Fayetteville rd in Durham this morning? Love the Misano, wish I could have seen more of it in the wild.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two more:

Grey giulia at Bonefish in Durham for Mother’s Day. Female driver I think.

Also a white Stelvio at the exit for Page off 40 East Saturday night around 7pm.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Spotted a white Giulia on Apex Peakway between Olive Chapel and Old US 1 yesterday around 6:15pm in Apex. I was in my wife's Audi Q5 at the time.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I just purchased a Vesuvio Quad, so you might start seeing me around :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
I just purchased a Vesuvio Quad, so you might start seeing me around :)
Uh Oh. Two Vesuvio Quads in the Raleigh area now. What wheels / calipers do you have? I have light tecnicos with black calipers. I patrol the Apex - 540 - Brier Creek corridor. I'll keep an eye out for you :nerd:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Still learning the terms and options but I believe mine are the dark grey 5 hole.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Had an interesting ride to pick my son up downtown. If anyone has been through Lake Wheeler Rd in front of the farmer's market, they have traffic going downtown diverted into the oncoming lane right where the turn lane is going into the farmer's market. Always nervous, because you are literally swerving to the left to get into the oncoming lane right next to those turning. Well today, an idiot in a BMW 5 series decided to blow through the turn lane and go straight just as I was swerving to my left. I slammed on the brakes and laid on the horn, and the porsche targa behind me about slammed into my rear. Then to add insult to injury, the idiot BMW driver makes an illegal u-turn in front of us.

So, after I'm breathing again, and driving through downtown, lo and behold another Vesuvio Giulia is riding in the far lane. It's a standard but looks beautiful....has what looked like Florida tags. A couple of horn honks and thumbs up we're both on our way, but that's the 2nd one I've seen on the road in 5 months of ownership.

Reactions: Montecarlo

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Saw a beautiful Rosso QV today exiting US1 onto Ten Ten Rd in Apex. Anyone here? I was in the Montecarlo Ti heading east on Ten Ten.

Reactions: Montecarlo

·
Registered
361 Posts
While I'm a red QV in North Raleigh, it wasn't me out today. I was surprised to see a grey Giulia in Morrisville last Sunday when I was coming back from the climbing gym. We both waved and looked surprised to see the other. There's also a white Q2 that I've seen in the gym parking lot.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm the Montecarlo Q2 Lusso in Charlotte. Haven't seen a Misano here.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Saw a red QV on 540 E @ about 5:15ish today!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I think this it the same guy that lives close to me. I had seem him driving around my neighborhood off 540. The other night I was running to Harris Teeter, and he was leaving so I flagged him down in the parking lot. Confused, he rolled down his window when I gestured to my QV.

Nice guy, mid to late thirties. Forgot his name but he had traded in his Maserati for the QV and loved it. I tend to see him all the time. He either has his exhaust allways open or he is always driving in race mode.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts