Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Nice, I see you replaced from the middle connector. What did you use, as in diameter and materials?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Which exhaust did you go with? Sounds great.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Sounds great! Good job. Did you make the other tip active?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is the old exhaust lying in my garage.
Do you plan on keeping it or would you be interested in selling your stock exhaust to me? I have a white giulia ti(black 19s) and I love it! Your spoiler looks great, where and how much did you pick it up for?

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
MackGeek, how did the story of the single tip get started? Or is that only on Base models and this is a Ti?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you plan on keeping it or would you be interested in selling your stock exhaust to me? I have a white giulia ti(black 19s) and I love it! Your spoiler looks great, where and how much did you pick it up for?
I may keep it for now to see if everything works fine on new exhaust. I got my spoiler on ebay which shipped from CA and cost around 150. Its not real carbon fiber but looks nice.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
MackGeek, how did the story of the single tip get started? Or is that only on Base models and this is a Ti?
It depends on the engine version.

Single exhaust: 2.0L 200hp petrol, 2.2L 136hp diesel, 2.2L 150hp diesel.
Dual exhausts: 2.0L 280hp petrol, 2.2L 180hp diesel, 2.2L 210hp diesel.

The single exhaust versions only have one tip on the bumper, on the left side.

Alfa recently started offering dual exhausts on the 200hp petrol as an optional extra (option code 81E).

·
Registered
647 Posts
Both tips are active from the factory.

Not sure why you'd want to buy an exhaust that is exactly the same as the one you already have?
I'm wondering the same thing. No offense to arex4ever but I'm a little exhausted (pun intended) and confused here. It looks to me like he has an American Ti which should have the 2.0L 280HP with dual exhaust. My Giulia Q4 has the same. So did he change the exhaust just because he thinks the after market one sounds better to him? Am I missing something here?

Arex4ever, you're welcome to clear up my fuzzy mind here.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
OK thank you. Another layer of complexity and options. This is why it takes a while to design, build, certify and ship cars. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm wondering the same thing. No offense to arex4ever but I'm a little exhausted (pun intended) and confused here. It looks to me like he has an American Ti which should have the 2.0L 280HP with dual exhaust. My Giulia Q4 has the same. So did he change the exhaust just because he thinks the after market one sounds better to him? Am I missing something here?

Arex4ever, you're welcome to clear up my fuzzy mind here.
Mine is 2.0t 280hp. And I saw this video on youtube.
Then I was thinking if i can get a sound like that. Thats why i change my exhaust. It does sounds better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts