Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just blowing off some steam.
It's been 2.5 months passed since I leased my car from Glendale FIAT, and still frustrated with their lack of service and poor customer care.
Some of you may recall my stalling issue when I was driving and taking them forever to update me on the car.
I have seen few complains about them around this forums s well.
Here is my review on yelp

-
-

·
Registered
647 Posts
Wow, your patience is admirable! I hope you have sent a PM to AlfaRomeoCares here at the Giulia Forum.

Reactions: alexouns

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
These things cannot happen if Alfa Romeo wants to make it in the U.S. At this stage it is super important to keep customers satisfied. Those that bought an Alfa Romeo are basically advocates for the brand. The attention we receive when on the road is a first step to get people convinced this is one true sports sedan. Personally, if Alfa lets a FIAT dealer trying to sell Alfa Romeos, they put it in their own hands. Why can you not buy an Audi at a VW dealership? Why is Lexus separate from Toyota? (exceptions are always there).

Here in ATL the Alfa Romeo dealership sells together with Maserati. You get a certain service when you walk in as expected. The only challenge is any repair on your car. Alfa needs to train folks better so that customers are not left in the open with issues.

Just my 2 cents, take it for what it is.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Best bet is to contact the owner of the dealership. If they're not a hands-on owner, their only contact with the dealership may just be as another item in their financial portfolio. Once they find out what's happening, they can verify what's going on, and make the changes necessary to protect their investment. I've seen that happen before, with an owner sending in a secret shopper/customer to verify what they'd been told is going on. They'll usually make changes quick once they know. They don't want to lose money, customers, or get sued.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yup, and based on the reply we got to wb's letter to FCA reps on our MY2018 orders, they have had a year to train and tool up. The hammer will fall on laggards and poor customer service shops. Corporate is hearing about what's happening in the field, especially from social media and forums. Find another location if you can.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,910 Posts
Just blowing off some steam.
It's been 2.5 months passed since I leased my car from Glendale FIAT, and still frustrated with their lack of service and poor customer care.
Some of you may recall my stalling issue when I was driving and taking them forever to update me on the car.
I have seen few complains about them around this forums s well.
Here is my review on yelp

-
-
That's disappointing. Several forum members had strongly recommended the Glendale dealer. Maybe it is a problem with that one sales person?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Alex did anyone from the dealer contact you to offer any kind of resolution to your complaints?

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's very disappointing. :( To be honest this dealer is the closest dealer to me but I ended up taking my car to Puente Hills Alfa Romeo which is farther. They took my car in right away, gave me a loaner car no questions asked, and updated me daily on what's happening with my car. I'd probably take it to Puente Hills Alfa Romeo again the next time I need to take my car in.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's disappointing. Several forum members had strongly recommended the Glendale dealer. Maybe it is a problem with that one sales person?
No doubt, but consistency is the key for providing a solid service. I waited couple of months so I can be able to review them based on my honest experience rather venting out and calling them "the worst dealership ever" kinda thing. I also I was hoping I would hear from them about my key fob.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alex,

I am deeply sorry for your experience with us at Fiat and Alfa Romeo of Glendale.
We take care our customers here, please contact me, and I will assist you with any issue you may have with your Giulia.

Giulia are great cars, and we want to make sure you will be enjoying your Giulia and completely satisfied.

I my self drive a Giulia Ti Sport, and have no issues whatsoever. I cant stop talking how much I love driving my car everyday.

We have been strongly recommended by some many customers, and we want you to be one of them.

best regards,

Rodrigo

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alex,

I am deeply sorry for your experience with us at Fiat and Alfa Romeo of Glendale.
We take care our customers here, please contact me, and I will assist you with any issue you may have with your Giulia.

Giulia are great cars, and we want to make sure you will be enjoying your Giulia and completely satisfied.

I my self drive a Giulia Ti Sport, and have no issues whatsoever. I cant stop talking how much I love driving my car everyday.

We have been strongly recommended by some many customers, and we want you to be one of them.

best regards,

Rodrigo
Thank you Rodrigo for reaching out to me to try to make things right by offering to bring the car in for a free service. I will take you up on your offer once I'm back in town.
In the mean time I went ahead and updated my Yelp review. Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's very disappointing. :( To be honest this dealer is the closest dealer to me but I ended up taking my car to Puente Hills Alfa Romeo which is farther. They took my car in right away, gave me a loaner car no questions asked, and updated me daily on what's happening with my car. I'd probably take it to Puente Hills Alfa Romeo again the next time I need to take my car in.
That is actually the best thing you can do. Take it to dealer who treats you the best. I believe it is always worth the time and drive to go to a dealer where you are treated right. Don't fall for convenience when you know it will be a headache. Go to the best experience - that outweighs everything else.
John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts