Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Perfect timing... Project Farm just did a video testing 5 different tire repair kits
LOVE this guy. Absolute legend.

·
Registered
452 Posts
In case anyone wants to go the actual spare tire route, there is a way even for QV. Standard Giulia is a direct bolt on, the QV requires a 17mm spacer and longer bolts. Everything fits in a bag that is in the trunk. It does take up some space, but not that bad and I hardly ever put anything in the trunk anyway. View attachment 116376

View attachment 116377

I'll get a post up in a bit with all the info, but basically this is from a KOM kit that I sourced from a UK seller with some other necessary changes to fit QV. The QV e-brake caliper is the biggest problem point and the 17mm spacer is needed for that. For the front it almost fits as-is, only a 3mm spacer would be needed there to clear the QV caliper.
Interesting, would love to know more. Keep in mind you'll need to carry a lifting jack with you too.

I doubt these would fit over the CCB kit.

Biggest concern though would be if running one of these on the rear would damage the TVD, or what maximum speed would be safe. Would also need to ensure tyre (and jack) are well secure in the boot too.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts